We’re done waiting. Join us and take BOLD action today and help lift bans on abortion coverage. The BOLD Ignited! Action Plan asks supporters to speak out, take action, and organize in their communities.
Together, we’ll IGNITE the future.
These resources give you the background you need to get up to speed before you take action.
We hope these ideas serve as inspiration for ways you can IGNITE your support for abortion coverage and encourage you to take creative action on September 30th, when we mark the anniversary of the Hyde Amendment.
- Collect petition signatures through a street canvass or tabling event in your local community.
- Create an anti-Hyde Spotify playlist and share it on social media or play it at your action. We have some ideas at the All* Above All Spotify page.
- Chalk a high-traffic sidewalk or public space – like a college campus, transportation hub, or shopping district – with glitter chalk.
- Write an op-ed or letter to your local paper. Make sure to take note of your paper’s submission guidelines.
- Grab a group Sunday night and eat or drink something bright green – a margarita, guacamole, green beer, limeade – get creative!
Stay involved with All* Above All and learn more about actions taking place in your community!
For more than four decades, politicians have pushed abortion out of reach for poor women, young folks, and people of color through the Hyde Amendment. Restrictions on abortion coverage fall hardest on low-income people, women of color, immigrants, and young people.
SPREAD THE WORD
As Trump and Pence continue their agenda of punishment and shame, I’m IGNITED to lift abortion coverage bans and fight for reproductive justice. Join me! #BeBoldEndHyde
We are ignited to make sure women & families can be healthy and live with dignity. We’re fighting for fair wages, decent working conditions, & access to the full range of repro care. #BeBoldEndHyde
Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram by following and tagging posts with #BeBoldEndHyde and #BOLDIgnited.